We seek to be a community of expectant, God-centered worship, through work and sacrament and God's gift of music - offering together our utmost for God's highest.
Worship service at Lake Street are currently held in our traditional sanctuary, blessed with beautiful, stained glass windows. Our services are grounded in scripture and include the gifts of many musicians, prayers and praise, and a message from our pastor. We worship at 9 AM.
During the program year, Sunday School for children is offered after worship service. Children are invited to begin the service in the sanctuary with their families, until a short children’s message early in the service. Then children and youth – preschool through high school – are invited to attend our Sunday School program for the remainder of the service. (Classes also rejoin our worship services some weeks, especially on Communion Sundays.)
- After the early worship service, please join us in Fellowship Hall as we share coffee beverages, snacks and time to get acquainted.
- The Sacrament of Communion is served the first Sunday of each month, and during occasional additional special services. All persons are welcome to receive communion, regardless of church affiliation.
- Dress code: Please be comfortable. People wear everything from business suits to jeans and sweaters - to shorts and flip flops. Our sanctuary is air-conditioned in summer and well heated in winter.
- The worship service is broadcast live on FM 92.1 – welcoming all people who want to worship with us, but cannot attend at the church building. Sponsorships are invited to support this ministry, for $145 for the full hour, with any sized contribution welcomed. Interested sponsors are invited to send a check to the church with “Radio Sponsorship” noted on the memo.
- Our services are streamed live via our Facebook page. We also keep the entire service recorded there on Facebook so you can worship anywhere, anytime